Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Movie, New Things For Blog, VIDEO CRAZY!

Hey everyone! 

I have FINALLY decided what to do for my Summer movie! I'm keeping it a secret, so I'm not sharing the genre, plot, title, NOTHING. ;D I want you to be surprised! Anyway, thank you so much to everyone who voted on my polls, it was helpful! 

As for "New Things For Blog", you may have noticed I've added a photo to the side of this post, the title being, "Click On This Photo To Be Taken To My Channel!" Well, that's exactly so! Just click on the wonderful photo, and PRESTO! You're on my channel! 

I'll have some new polls, and more blog features as soon as I get around to it. :) Now on to the ULTIMATE part of this post! It says, "VIDEO CRAZY!" up top, and yes! I'M GOING VIDEO CRAZY! In a good way though. ;) I'm going to be posting a TON of new videos! 
GET PUMPED, IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME! ;D 

-Lauren

americangirlrox11 studios

No comments:

Post a Comment